Institute of Biometeorology, CNR-National Research Council Rome, Italy
- provide an overview of the IRI/LDEO Climate Data Library resources;
- provide a basic skill for identify a data set, make geographical and temporal
selection on it, manipulate it;
- show the large amount of analysis tools available;
- provide guidelines for downloading data and/or analysis.
Massimiliano Pasqui Institute of Biometeorology, CNR-National Research Council Rome, Italy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
This sixth and last module aims to provide practical knowledge on geostatistical analysis and forecasts verification.
The participants will acquire practical skills for:
- Geostatistical Climate Data Analysis;
- IRI/LDEO Climate Data Library
- Climate Data Analysis Tools and Methods
Climate Data Analysis
Data Tools and Data Libraries