This module is a prerequisite to module 2, 3 and 4. So this module is strongly recommended to those participants who have poor skills on R software, or to test or review your skills on R Statistical Software.
- Statistics with open source R
- Introduction to Data Import
- Introduction to Time Series with R
- Conditional statements, Loops and Function creation
- Introduction to analysis of gridded datasets
The trainer of this module is Edmondo Di Giuseppe Institute of Biometeorology, CNR-National Research Council Rome, Italy
This module is an elearning course, trainees are asked to pass quizzes and to upload the results of some exercises.
Statistics with OpenSource R
Conditional statements, Loops and Function creation
Introduction to analysis of gridded datasets